Blackberry Port Wine Sorbet(Serves: 30 Ea – 1 oz Scoops )
Water: 27 fl Oz
Sugar: 17 oz
Stabilizer (Cremodan): 0.5 Oz
Lemon juice: 1Oz
Orange zest: ½ Oz
Blackberry puree fresh: 30 Oz
Port wine: 9 fl oz
Liquid Glucose: 6 Oz
· Mix stabilizer with 10 grams of sugar and set aside.
· Puree blackberry and set aside
· Make syrup with water, sugar and lemon juice. Add in the stabilizer and port wine.
· Add in the blackberry puree and the orange zest.
· Cool for a minimum of three hours. Add the port wine
· Sieve through a fine strainer.
· Churn in the ice cream machine.
So try it at home :-)