|Lobster tai presentation|
Broiled Lobster Tail (10 Portions)
Lobster tail 12 oz : 10 ea
Potato baking : 10 ea
Potato Yukon Gold : A little
Lemon : 2 ea
Limes : 4 ea cut in wedges
Tomato cherry red : 10 ea
Tomato cherry yellow : 10 ea
Chives chopped : 2 tablespoon
Parsley chopped Italian : 1 tablespoon
Heavy cream : 4 tablespoon
Red onions chopped : 1 cup
Rosemary : 10 stems
Butter : 4 tablespoon
Salt : To taste
Salt sea or kosher : for garnish
White pepper powder : To taste
Lobster Nage : 2 tablespoon
Citrus Drawn butter : as accompaniment
· Bake baking potato (with skin) until just cooked. Peel when still hot and dice.
· Finely chop lemon rind and reserve the lemon juice.
· Sauté red onions in butter, add lemon juice and chopped rind.
· Add diced potato, cream and chopped chives. Season.
· Lightly roast the Cherry tomatoes & Sauté with butter & chopped parsley. Season
· Cut lobster into two (with shell). Detach meat from the shell before cooking; skewer the tails with bamboo skewers to retain their shape.
· Season lobsters with salt & pepper. Cook over the grill.
· To assemble- using a round cutter shape the potatoes on the center of a square plate.
· Arrange yellow cherry tomato and Red Cherry Tomato around the potato ring as shown. Place line wedges on Charred Tomatoes as illustrated.
· Arrange halved lobster over potato and hold them with the help of a long rosemary stem.
· Drizzle lobster nage over lobster.
· Serve with citrus drawn butter.