Asparagus Frozen (Thawed & Drained) 1lb
Fennel Fresh 1lb
Cream Heavy Fresh 800ml
Chicken Breast Split 3oz 6 ea
Chicken Stock 200 Ml
Eggs Fresh 6ea
Butter Unsalted Solids ½ Lb
White Pepper Powder to taste
Salt to taste
Phyllo Dough 1 pkt
Spinach Fresh 2lbs
- Cut Asparagus &fennel and Sauté in half the Butter, add a little chicken stock, and bring to a boil and simmer, till the vegetables are cooked & the liquid has dried out. Keep aside & cool.
- Mix Eggs Fresh, 300 Ml Cream, Cooked Asparagus and Fennel, Diced Raw Chicken Breast, Salt & White Pepper Powder in a Blender. Blend to a fine Puree Consistency.
- Sieve the mixture through Tamis.
- Pour in a Cake mould, seal with Plastic wrap and Steam at 212 F for 1 ½ Hours. This mixture should be enough for one mould fetching approx. 36 portions each.
- Cool and Cut into Rounds by using # 4 size cutter, approx. 2 oz each.
For Making the Pouches:
- Layer the Phyllo dough by applying Melted butter. Use Blanched spinach in between the 2nd & 3rd layer
- Cut the layered Phyllo into squares (6 portions per sheet length, 36 portions per pack).
- Place the cut flan in the center of each square & form pouches.
- Chill the pouches in a refrigerator. Cook in a hot oven as & when required (prior to each order pick up). Do not cook in advance. It should go straight from the oven to the plate.
- Arrange as shown in picture along with Tomato Confit quenelle & chervil sprig.